Here are some helpful links for more information on EMDR and related subjects:
- The EMDR Institute website
- -The EMDR Institute website has information and research about EMDR.
- EMDR in action
- -This site has an example video of EMDR being used with a client.
- Mayo Clinic
- -The Mayo Clinic provides a detailed list of symptoms for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- In-Depth EMDR fact sheet
- -A step-by-step description of the 8 phases of EMDR treatment.
Resources for Parents and Kids
- Effective Communication with Kids
- -Author website of “How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk.”
- Tips for Parents of LGBT Kids
- -Parenting help with LGBT kids, identity development, boundaries and communication.
- The Nurtured Heart Approach
- -A comprehensive approach to helping difficult kids decrease symptoms and feel connected.
- PTSD and Kids
- -Signs, symptoms and caregiving tips for parents of kids with PTSD and other anxiety disorders.